Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Item 19: Audio/Music

I found the music networking sites to be very interesting; similiar to goodreads.com but for music. The interesting part is that you seem to be able to purchase music there directly for downloads to your computer.

I looked at the other audio archiving sites, and I think they are very ambitious. I loved the sound effects site! It was rather amusing. I know that ebooks are becoming more popular, but I still don't think that the standard book format is going to go away soon; at least not in next 50 years. You just can't snuggle up with a 'good screen'.

I love the idea of language learning online however. Languages can be very tricky to learn on your own, and Mango seems to be a cool way for someone with a computer to be able to brush up their skills or learn at your own speed.

No comments: